ARE SIZING CHARTS AVAILABLE?
Every apparel product page has a comprehensive sizing chart. Please check carefully that you are ordering the correct size.
If you feel that you are on the borderline from one size to the next it would be better to order the larger size.
The unisex style looks great on everyone who likes a relaxed fit fashion tee, they use standard unisex Adult Sizing.
Women's style have a feminine cut with shorter sleeves and a taper at the waist.
•••IMPORTANT••• Please, don't forget to check the size chart, before ordering!
Men typically order their usual men's size for a slimmer fit or one size up for a looser fit.
Women typically order 1-2 sizes down from their usual women's size.
When in doubt, measure a sweatshirt/tee that fits you well and compare it to the size chart.
For further information regarding our returns policy please see our shipping and returns page here:
* WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ITEMS?
* WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEM(S)?
T-Shirts, apparel and print on demand items should be received within 7-10 business Days
of your order date. This may be a little longer for international delivery.
For other specialty and giveaway items, please allow up to 4 weeks
delivery time as they may be shipping from other countries.
Please allow a few extra days during holiday periods.
* WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?Although our fulfillment house is located in America, some of our
* WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be
* INSTRUCTIONS TO FIT DECALS
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water.
Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the decal from adhering well.
2. Prepare the decal for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the decal. If the decal clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
4. I recommend you marking where you want to place your decal with tape; once the decal touches the area you won’t be able to replace it. Slowly lower the decal onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
6. The decal should be applied to the outside of the window.
Note: It can take up to 48 hours for your decal to fully cure, stay away from things that could harm your decal!
Do not apply your decals in temperatures below 50° F.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime : email@example.com