ARE SIZING CHARTS AVAILABLE?
Every apparel product page has a comprehensive sizing chart. Please check carefully that you are ordering the correct size.
If you feel that you are on the borderline from one size to the next it would be better to order the larger size.
The unisex style looks great on everyone who likes a relaxed fit fashion tee, they use standard unisex Adult Sizing.
Women's style have a feminine cut with shorter sleeves and a taper at the waist.
•••IMPORTANT••• Please, don't forget to check the size chart, before ordering!
Men typically order their usual men's size for a slimmer fit or one size up for a looser fit.
Women typically order 1-2 sizes down from their usual women's size.
When in doubt, measure a sweatshirt/tee that fits you well and compare it to the size chart.
For further information regarding our returns policy please see our shipping and returns page here:
* WHEN WILL YOU SHIP MY ITEMS?
- Because most of our products are hand-made and created at the time of order, our shipping times are typically 3-4 weeks from the time of order. It can be sooner but please allow the 3-4 weeks.
- We will notify you by email when your items have been shipped.
* WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?Our items ship directly from the manufacturer. We source our items from the USA, UK, Europe, South East Asia and China
* WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
Because items you order can be manufactured by different companies and in different countries, it's not practical to send them in the same package, even if you've specified combined shipping.
When you order please bear in mind that your order might very well come in different packages and at different times. Also the time frame for manufacture can also differ.
* INSTRUCTIONS TO FIT DECALS
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water.
Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the decal from adhering well.
2. Prepare the decal for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the decal. If the decal clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
4. I recommend you marking where you want to place your decal with tape; once the decal touches the area you won’t be able to replace it. Slowly lower the decal onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
6. The decal should be applied to the outside of the window.
Note: It can take up to 48 hours for your decal to fully cure, stay away from things that could harm your decal!
Do not apply your decals in temperatures below 50° F.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime : firstname.lastname@example.org